This Video shows how we painted a wooden steps and railing.
1. Begin by sanding your steps and railing with a medium-grit sandpaper. This will help the paint to stick better and create a smooth surface.
2. Next, apply a primer to the steps and railing. This will help the paint to adhere better and create a more even finish.
3. Once the primer is dry, begin painting your steps and railing with a brush. Start with the railing, then move on to the steps.
4. For a more professional finish, use a paint roller (if required) to apply a top coat of paint to the steps and railing.
5. Allow the paint to dry completely before walking on the steps or using the railing.